6/18/2007

RJT in Mount Kisco & Greenwich

On Saturday we did a wedding for an awesome couple, Liz & Dave, in Mount Kisco, NY. While we were at Liz's parent's house, Dina (one of the bride's maids) wanted to take a picture of us. I seldom have pictures taken of me at weddings because I am the one taking the pictures. I never thought I would ever see the picture but to my surprise I received an e-mail today from Dina with the picture attached. From left to right in the picture is Dan, Tony and myself. Dan & Tony are 2 of my videographers. My assistant photographer Vicki wasn't in the picture because she was with the groom. Thanks Dina for the great picture!!


While going through the initial sort of the pictures from the day, I found this picture of Dan & Tony hard at work that Vicki took. Tony is intensely capturing the formal photography moments on tape while Dan is looking on as he holds the bride's bouquet. I thought it was a priceless shot. The photography hour took place at Binney Park in Greenwich, CT


Once I finish going through the rest of the pictures, I will post some of my favorites.

No comments: