It was good to have a day off for the holiday yesterday, but I am looking forward to the two weddings that we have this weekend. The first is tomorrow at Fairfield University with the reception at the Great River Golf Club in Milford and the second is on Saturday in Darien.
For those of you who do not know what goes into capturing a wedding, I will share a glimpse. Below is a picture of just some of the photography equipment that I use. I am very much a Canon person although I very much respect photographers who use Nikon (or any other equipment for that matter). I personally like Canon for many reasons but do not judge a photographer based on the the company that makes their photography gear. Anyways, my basic lens line up is the Canon 70-200 L2.8 IS, Canon 24-70 L2.8, Canon 10-22 (for some cool wide shots) and a Sigma 30. 1.4. I also carry 2 Canon bodies with me. I hope to be upgrading to the Canon 1D Mark III soon, if it ever comes off of backorder. I think I check B&H everyday. Also part of my equipment bag are numerous Canon batteries, a Canon 580EX Flash, 2 Canon backup flashes, 4gb compact flash cards, and Energizer Lithium AA Batteries for the flashes (and for backup in the cameras, should I need it). I also carry flash card readers, a laptop, some lens cloths and of course business cards (everyone always asks).
I used a Sony Cybershot to take this picture. It is fun to use a "point and shoot" every now and then. I will share some pictures from this weekend in a few days. I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
7/05/2007
Getting Ready for a Weekend of Weddings!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
11:56:00 PM
Labels: Cameras / Equipment, Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment