8/20/2007

"This World With You"

In my last post I mentioned that the groom (Dave Dietrich) from the wedding I did on Friday wrote a song for Christie, his bride. The song's name is "This World With You". The song in simply amazing and to me really captures in music the emotions of a wedding. Dave is more than talented, his voice is incredible, his lyrics poetic and his music simply awesome. I liked the song so much that I asked him if I could feature it on my website and he very graciously agreed. I am so thankful to Dave for allowing me to use this song. Please go to my website (http://www.RJTPictures.com) and take a listen. Also check out the post below to see some of the pictures from Dave & Christie's wedding day.

What is even cooler about this story is that Dave and I actually went to high school together in Naugatuck. He was a class ahead of me but I remember even then his passion for singing. Naugatuck had an great music program and I remember Dave always being one of the best. What a small world it is that we live in.

Thank you again to Dave, and thank you to both Dave & Christie for allowing me to photograph your day. You rock!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My brother, David, is not only a talented singer, he is a good-hearted, humble, and sensitive guy. It was a fairy tale wedding! I couldn't of picked a better woman for my brother if I hand picked her myself. I love ya Christie!! I have no doubt that you were a match made in heaven & you were always destined to be together. Love Ya Both LOTS!!!!!