I am very happy to announce that 2 of my photographs made it to the finalists in the nationwide Wedding Photography Directory (WPD) Wedding Photography Contest. I am one of only 5 CT photographers that have work represented in this contest. Congratulations also to Steve Depino, Richard Esposito, Tommy Martin and Troy Photography.
The photos of mine that are in this contest are the following:

The first photo is of Camila & Kevin at the Great River Golf Club and the second is of Andrea on the Brooklyn Bridge in the city. The public voting is now open for this contest and I would LOVE IT if you went and checked it out. It you feel so inclined, please vote for me. The link to vote is: www.weddingphotographydirectory.com/wedding-photo/for-wedding-photographers/contest.aspx
I hope you enjoy!!
8/01/2007
WPD Top 100 Photography Finalist (x2)
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
5:51:00 PM
Labels: Contests, RJT Announcements
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Nice work... I hope one of us gets in the top ten!
Post a Comment