9/04/2007

We're Getting Married!!

I just wanted to let everyone know that my fiance' Kathleen and I will be getting married this weekend down in New Jersey. It is a very exciting time for us and I am sure I will have plenty of pictures to share once we return from our honeymoon.

We are going on our honeymoon right after our wedding. I will not have access to e-mail or phone until the 24th of September. I will be returning all calls and e-mails once I return.

Here are some of our engagement pictures that we took back in October by our photographer Autumn Lin. As you can see here, I am truly the lucky one. I will talk to everyone once we return!!





3 comments:

Autumn said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see photos - I KNOW Autumn Lin will do an outstanding job! =)

Victoria said...

Congrats!! Have fun on your honeymoon! Can't wait to see the images when you get back.

Anonymous said...

Hey Rob! Glad I stopped by the blog in time to get this wonderful news. Of course, New Jersey was an excellent choice for wedding locations. ;)

Congratulations and best wishes! Can't wait to see more photos...