10/15/2007

Amanda & Brad's Engagement Session

The second engagement session that I had on Sunday brought me to the White Plains area of New York. Amanda & Brad decided to have their engagement photography session at Kensico Dam Plaza. This was truly a unique place, I had such a great time shooting pictures of this great couple. The dam along with the bright blue sky made a really nice back drop although I did keep thinking how much water was behind that massive dam. Towards the end of the session we drove up to the other side and walked down by the lake to get a couple more shots. Here are just some from this session, enjoy!!






















2 comments:

Victoria said...

you have been busy!

Nova said...

The pictures made me cry! They are of two of my favorite people...one, I am always proud to say is my son; the other I'll be proud to say is my daughter-in-law.