12/07/2007

One Sweet Brownie

The other day, I went out to lunch with my friends Tony & Joe. Tony works for me as one of my videographers for weddings and events that we capture. Anyways he knew that I have been starting an old camera collection. His father has a bunch of old cameras and he brought to me a fun little piece of photography history. The camera is an old Kodak Brownie. This wasn't a professional camera but something that was very popular. It is actually hard to find these in good condition. It is amazing to see how far photography has come.

If there is anyone out there that has old camera equipment and wants to get rid of it, please let me know. Thank you Tony!!


1 comment:

Robin Dini Photography said...

cool! I found a brownie at Good Will a few weeks back. Flash included for a snazzy $4.50!