I am often asked what kinds of photography other than wedding photography I am involved in. As mentioned in earlier posts I shoot PR photography for my alma mater, Sacred Heart University. I have been very lucky to photograph and meet some very interesting people. I found some photos that I shot from over the last year. In order below are photos of Anthony Rapp from the Original Broadway Cast of "Rent", Tiki Barber from NBC's "Today Show" and the NY Giants, Robin Roberts from ABC's "Good Morning America", The Pussycat Dolls live in concert, and a couple of shots from SHU's undergraduate commencement.








I have also had the opportunity to shoot Dr. Henry Lee, Jack Welch, Dave Chappelle and most recently Bob Woodward, which I just recently posted.
12/05/2007
PR Photography
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
7:47:00 PM
Labels: PR
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment