1/05/2008

ImagingUSA in Tampa

So this morning at about 3am, Kathleen & I headed to JFK airport to make the trip down to Tampa, FL for the ImagingUSA Convention sponsered by Professional Photographers of America (PPA) in which I am a part of. We arrived to some really nice weather. There are photographers everywhere and I am looking forward to going to some really great sessions beginning tomorrow morning at 7am. I am going to go see aweseome photographers like David Jay, Kevin Kubota and Doug Gordon among many others.

Since we had some extra time today, Kathleen and I decided to go see the city. They have a very cool trolley public transportation system that took us all over. We found this old part of town that had a feel like Miami and New Orleans combined. While we were their I found this very cool alley way where I shot some photos of Kathleen. Now we are going to call it a night and play a couple hands of cards.

Here are a few pictures from the day, I will be sure to have more tomorrow.





No comments: