Let me first start off by wishing everyone a Happy New Year!! We had a nice low key new years eve home last night which was very nice since we have been traveling a lot lately. I will have more posts about all of that later but first I wanted to share with you some recent wedding photos that I shot.
On Saturday night the 29th, my assistant Sue & I photographed Molly & Joe's wedding in Ridgefield. I couldn't believe that is was over 50 degrees on one of the last days of December and of the year. It was a really beautiful wedding, everyone got ready at The Elms Inn, the ceremony took place at the historic Keeler Tavern and the reception at Toscana Restaruant where by the way the food was really good. Here are some of the pictures from the day, enjoy!!













1/01/2008
Molly & Joe's Wedding & Happy New Year!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
10:27:00 AM
Labels: Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment