Carolina & Angelo's Engagement Album came in yesterday while I was shooting Bernadette & Kevin's Wedding. I made a studio sample of their album as well to add to my album collection. The studio sample has a beautiful quarter bound stitched (shimmer bronze and copper graphite) cover. Carolina & Angelo's chose to have the very popular metal cover with a merlot binding. Both books are 10x10 and absolutely gorgeous and fine-linen textured paper . Here are a few photos of the albums. 





2/15/2008
Carolina & Angelo's Engagement Album & RJT Studio Sample
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
11:42:00 AM
Labels: Albums
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oooooh. i like those. Are those Capri? They have a great customer service department. I like them a lot.
Hey Robin, they are actually Kambara Albums, I use them for all of my albums and think that are incredible.
Very nice, love the look of the album.
Post a Comment