It has been a little while since I posted a slideshow and I was anxious to get one up. It is my goal for 2008 to make a slideshow for every wedding I do. Anyways, here is Nicole & Bryan's Wedding Slideshow. I (along with my second shooter, Sue) photographed their wedding on December 8th. The wedding party girls all wore white dresses. It was a really nice Christmas wedding. I hope you enjoy!!
2/22/2008
Nicole & Bryan's Wedding Slideshow
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
7:24:00 PM
Labels: Slideshows, Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
How's it going? I just stopped by via Steve's blog! Wow! I love your work, beautiful images and artistic eye!
We'll have to meet at the next PUG!
Hey Eric, Thank you so much for your compliments on my work, I really appreciate that. I just checked out your site and blog and love your work as well. We will definetly have to meet next month at the PUG.
Post a Comment