On Monday Kathleen & I got to meet the one and only Becker at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas. He was taking portraits of anyone who wanted a portrait taken and doing it for free. How cool is that?! I was even able to help him with a setting on the new 1DS Mark III. Here are some of the shots from the meeting, I shot one of Kathleen being photographed by Becker and couldn't resist being in a fun one with Becker himself. Once I get the shots that he took, I will be sure to blog those as well.



3/19/2008
Meeting [b]ecker in Paris
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
12:32:00 PM
Labels: Education/Networking, Travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What IS it with Becker always sticking his tongue out?
He does seem to always be sticking his tongue out, I don't get it either, I guess it is his thing.
Post a Comment