3/26/2008

New Video Light!!

So every time I go to either the WPPI or PPA conferences, I always come back with a list of things that I want to do to improve both my photography and the business. After WPPI this year one of the things I wanted to get right away was a video light so I could do some really cool things with light and create some really great pictures. What is really nice about this particular light is that is has a dimmer and a control for the scope of the light. (Thank you Jerry Ghionis for the recommendation) I'm psyched that UPS delivered my brand new Lowel ID light in which I will be bringing to all the weddings that I am photographing. I can't wait to share some photos with you all after I use it.

Hope everyone is having a great week!


2 comments:

carla ten eyck said...

that is hilarious Rob I got the very same one in yesterday! I can't wait to break that baby in!

Did it come with that snazzy handle or is that an accessory? Did you get the barn doors too? I didn't but think I want to...

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Crala, that's awesome! I am really itching to use is as well. I have been using it around the house but using it at an event is going to be a ton of fun.

That handle is an accessory, and didn't cost much at all. I didn't get the barn doors, but I think I may as well. It is nice that you can narrow the scope of the light with the built in control, but I would prefer even more control.