Hey Everyone! I just wanted to see who going out to WPPI in Vegas this year? Drop me a line to let me know whos in and we can all meet up!! Hope to see a lot of you out there!!
3/07/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Everyone! I just wanted to see who going out to WPPI in Vegas this year? Drop me a line to let me know whos in and we can all meet up!! Hope to see a lot of you out there!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
6:31:00 PM
Labels: Education/Networking
6 comments:
That's funny about your cat. Pinkerton is quite the character. No, unfortunately, I will not be going to WPPI this year. Maybe next year. Take good notes! Love your new website by the way.
Thanks for the feedback on my new site, I def appreciate that!! Sorry we will miss you out at WPPI, maybe I will see you at the PUG next week.
Hey there,
Thanks for the comment - I'll be at WPPI and will be staying with Carla Ten Eyck and Nikkie Nicole. Sadly I can't make it to the PUG meeting next week but hopefully we'll meet soon!
Hey Amanda, that is great that you all will be out in Vegas, we will all have to meet up at some point.
The new site is beautiful! Who hosts it? I too unfortunately will not be at WPPI this year as well. I have a daughter about to be born on the 26th of march. Maybe we can catch up at Carla's
Eric
Thank you for your compliments on my site, I really appreciate it! Congratulations on your daughter, that is an awesome reason to miss WPPI, and plus there is always next year. We will def have to catch up at Carla's on Wednesday!
Post a Comment