4/13/2008

Deb & Tim's Engagement Session

Today Kathleen & I traveled up to Stonington & Mystic to photograph Deb & Tim for their engagement session. We started the day right on the shore in Stonington. The weather held out for us and we were welcomed with nice blue skies. After we spent a little time by the water, we went over to Olde Mystic Village to do some fun shots which included stopping at the laundry mat and chocolate store (where they gave us a ton of free chocolate!!) It was a great and laid back session and Deb & Tim were so much fun. Here are some of the photos from the day!















8 comments:

Victoria said...

What a cute couple! I love all the red and I especially like the image of them on the bench. Great job!

Robert J. Trenske said...

They really are a cute couple, it was so much fun photographing them. The locations were very interesting and I think it made for a great session. I like the bench one as well, one of my favorites.

Erik Maziarz said...

Great stuff Rob. Mystic makes for an awesome location. Love the laundromat and candy store ideas too. I never would have thought of that, and those are my favorite of the bunch! See you at the PUG meeting Wednesday.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Erik, thank you so much! Mystic was a great location to photograph, there are so many awesome spots there, I actually wish I had more time for the session. It was cool shooting in the laundry mat and the candy store. We didn't plan that, it just kind of happened, sometimes those make the best kinds of shots. See you on Wednesday!

Mary Marantz said...

LOVE the laundromat shots!!

xoxo
M:)

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thanks Mary!! That was such a fun and random place to shoot. Having her sit in the rolling laundry basket reminded us of the Friends episode with Ross and Rachel.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Great location Rob, and I really like the brick wall shots!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

The brick wall was one of my favorite backdrops, I really love the texture of brick and the red came out so nice in the pictures!