4/08/2008

More photos from the shoot yesterday...

I started going through all of the photos that I shot yesterday and was incredibly happy with the outcome. I experimented a little bit with the editing and am glad that I did because I think they came out really cool. I also through in a shot of just some of my peer photographers who also attended the shoot. The models were so great to work with. The blond model below is Nicole Frechette who is a country singer and a complete natural in front of the camera. The other two girls, Kara and Jaimee, are actually sisters and funny enough my brother knows one of them. What a small world. We also had the opportunity to shoot Justin & Mary at the Uconn Law School Campus, it was a great time!! Nonetheless, here are some more of the photos that I captured. Enjoy!!








10 comments:

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

ROCK'IN Rob!!! More great shots! :)

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you again!! I wish that we all could have posted more photos for the critique session, it was so awesome to see how everyone interrupted the same thing.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for making it so easy to look good! you guys were so easy to work with & I'm thrilled to have been a part of the workshop...great to meet you& keep up the good eye!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Nicole, no need to thank me, I should be thanking you! You were absoutely incredible to work with. I hope to be able to work with you again sometime soon!

nikki nicole photography said...

love the first shot rob!!!! it was so great meeting you hope to see you at pug wed!!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Nikki, it was great seeing you on Monday as well, I hope you got as much out of the seminar as I did. I keep checking your blog and can't wait to see some of your photos from the day!! I hope to talk to you sometime soon.

Tony Spinelli Photography said...

Love the photos and the post processing. I can't wait for the next seminar.
It was nice to meet you Robert.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Tony, It was nice to meet you as well. I can't wait for the next seminar as well. More than anything I love the networking aspect of days like that. Thank you for checking out my photos Tony and Congratulations on getting married soon!! Kiva did a great job on capturing your engagement.

carla ten eyck said...

Isn't the second go-round of editing so much fun! I feel like it can be a treasure hunt! You pulled out some gems- your sense of composition is fantastic!!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Carla, I really enjoyed going through all of the photos from the day. As I was driving home I couldn't help but to get excited to see what I had. I tried some new things when processing this set and am very happy with how them came out. Thank you again!