4/07/2008

Shooting Seminar with Steve & Carla

Today I attended a seminar put on by Carla Ten Eyck & Steve Depino up at Carla's studio in Hartford. It was a great energy packed day. We had the opportunity to shoot some really great models in some challenging locations. I was psyched because I really got to give my new 85 1.2 lens a workout before Laura & Chris' wedding on Saturday. There were about 25 other photographers at this seminar. Here are some of my photos from the shoots today. I am off too sleep as I am incredibly tired, I hope everyone has a great night!!







14 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

great shots Robert. It was so nice to finally work with you and get a chance to talk.

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you at this workshop Robert. Thanks for sharing your vision and passion for making images.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Rob I love these shots!! It was really great to meet you and to watch you in action....boy did it pay off huh?

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Robin, thank you so much!! It was GREAT finally getting to meet you and put a face with your name. Hopefully we can catch up again soon.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Seshu, It was good meeting you as well and seeing your work. Nice job!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, thank you so much for checking out my photos, Monday really was an amazing day and I feel very lucky to have been there. It certainly did pay off, the models were wonderful to work with and I love knowing that we all have such an incredible group. By the way, I LOVE the wide shot you did of Justin and Mary!!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Rob,

We SOOOO need to get together. I think it would be a blast to shoot with you. Let me know what your schedule looks like for say the end of May going into June! Maybe we can come up with something!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, that would be totally great to put together a shoot!! I am completely touched that you want to shoot with me, I am still blown away by the shot of Justin & Mary that you shot while you were on your back. The end of May / beginning of June is a good time. I have a bunch of weddings but I do have some weekends and weekdays free. Drop me a line at my e-mail and we can start planning something! rob@rjtpictures.com.

carla ten eyck said...

Really gorgeous stuff Rob! You are rocking that lens- can't wait to see what you get from your wedding today!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank You Carla, your compliments really mean a lot. I enjoyed shooting at the seminar, it gave me a great opportunity to know my new lens better. I feel like this lens finally enables me to shoot how I see things. I hope you have a great wedding today, I can't wait to see what you do with your video light, I must admit I am pretty excited to use mine as well. We will have to compare notes afterwards. Thank you again for everything!

Mary Marantz said...

sexy!!! you rocked these!! can't wait to see you Monday!

M:)

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Mary, you and Justin were awesome models, thank you so much for doing that for us!! Looking forward to seeing you on Monday as well!!

Salty Grapes said...

Gorgeous shots Rob! Wow. It was great meeting you and spending the day with all of you... I can confirm I am able to leave a comment successfully! ;) -Julia

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Julia, thank you so much for stopping by my blog, it was so good to meet you as well. It was such a blast shooting all day!!