Today Kathleen & I had a great time spending the afternoon with the Temple Family for a family photo session up in Carmel, NY. The whole family was so warm and welcoming and we had such a nice time talking to them and getting to know them a little better. I got to talk to John (Father & Grandfather) who loves photography and flying which just happen to be two of my absolute favorite things. When I was photographing the smaller groups, he was right there beside me with his 5D capturing some great shots.
I was introduced to the Temple's after photographing Arin & Chris' Wedding back in October. After rescheduling the session a few times, the weather finally cooperated with us. The family is made of of 11 (unless you count the family dog, Sundance) in which case they are made up of 12. There are 4 children of which 2 are twin little girls. Be sure to check out the photo of Sundance showing his affection to the twins. Here are some of my favorites from today's session. Thank you to the Temple's for such a nice day!







4/27/2008
Temple Family Photos
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
8:40:00 PM
Labels: Children and Babies, Family Sessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
awesome! great shots - those twins are a-dor-able!!!
Thanks Vicki, those twins really were really cute. I had such a fun time photographing them.
Hi Rob! Just wanted to leave a comment - love your pictures from yesterday! It was great seeing you and Kathleen - thanks for stopping by! It's always nice to see you guys when you are in beautiful Carmel, NY!!
I love the shot of the twins' feet! Great job on the Rob...
Hey Maureen, thank you so much for checking out these photos. It was nice to see both you and Chris as well, it is always fun when we come to Carmel!!
Hi Danielle, I absolutely love baby's feet, they are so cute. It was so great getting to photograph twins and their little pink shoes were awesome.
Love the shot from behind with the dog..
CUTE
Hey Joe, I love that shot too! I wasn't sure if I got it, I am so glad that it came out! Thanks for checking this out.
Post a Comment