On Monday we met up with our friends Kathleen and Gabe to shoot a relaxed pregnancy session in Keyport, NJ. They are expecting a girl so we picked up some pink balloons just to have something interesting in some of the photos. We then walked around the town grabbing some fun shots. Here are some photos from their session.















5/28/2008
Kathleen & Gabe's Pregnancy Session
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
2:56:00 PM
Labels: Pregnancy Sessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Very cute! Love the balloons! Theya look like such a happy couple.
Hey Vicki, I am so glad we did the balloons, it was kind of a last minute idea. They are really cute together and I am so glad that I was able to shoot this session.
Great stuff. I love the 2nd shot. The b&w one where they are walking with the balloons. The couple looks so comfortable in front of the camera. Nice work!
Thank you Tony, it was really fun capturing them, we had a great time. I treated this session more like an engagement session instead of a just a pregnancy session. This way they could have some fun couple photos. For that one, they were just walking and I was in the distance so they were not completely aware of the camera. Thank you for the compliments!
I LOVE love Pink. My favorite color. The first image is fabulous. I wished I had been there :) - That picture would be all over my website and my blog. Gotta try it one day.!!! :)
Post a Comment