On Saturday we spent an awesome day with Meredith & Reid for their wedding. Their ceremony was at St. Catherine of Sienna in Trumbull and their reception was at the Grassy Hill Country Club in Orange. We started the day at Meredith's parents house in Trumbull. I spent some time taking details shots and while doing so I decided to bring Meredith's wedding dress outside to the backyard. There was a wooden shed back there that I wanted to hang the dress on for photos. Without evan a thought Meredith's dad grabbed a hammer and a nail so I could hang the dress exactly where I wanted it. How awesome is that! Meredith and Reid (and their families) were so much fun to be around, it was so good to see their endless smiles and be surrounded by their warm personalities. Thank you both for letting us capture your day for you! Here are some of the photos from the day. Be sure to check out the photos of Meredith & Reid that I took at Grassy Hill, the sky was so beautiful and the sunset was really amazing. Enjoy!!
Also check back later today or tomorrow for photos from Jacinda & Juan's engagement session and Kathleen & Gabe's pregnancy session. I hope that everyone is having a great week!















5/27/2008
Meredith & Reid's Wedding
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
7:36:00 PM
Labels: Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
These are great! I love the shot in church where the couple is in the aisle and the altar is behind them. The wedding party on the stairs is fun!! Excellent!!!!
Rob and crew,
It was SUCH a pleasure to work with you on Saturday. You are all so professional, so nice and so wonderful to work with. You were the one thing that we didn't worry about throughout the entire wedding planning process.
We so enjoyed Saturday and can already see that you have captured our day perfectly. We can't wait to see what else you have shot. Thank you for being such wonderful photographers...we'll talk to you again soon!
Meredith and Reid
Hey Mom, Thank you for checking out these shots! They were so much fun to photograph.
Hello Meredith & Reid,
I am SO GLAD that you like your photos so far. We had such a great time with you both, your day was so beautiful. Thank you so much for letting us be such a big part of your day. I can't wait to get all of your photos to you!!
Rob
Way to use the tree! And what a fun group portrait!
i nominate the flower girl for the best "silly" face. beautiful shots as always. what's up with your blog not having RSS? you just want people to come back everyday - don't you!?!
Hey Travis, yea the wedding party was so much fun, and the tree, well we just got lucky with that so I took advantage of it. :)
Hey Eric, the flower girl was awesome. And as far as my blog, I thought it had RSS, it updates on my bloglines all the time. But I don't mind if you check it everyday anyways. :)
Rob-
These photos look wonderful so far! I am so impressed! Thanks for capturing my sister's wedding so perfectly. I can't wait to see the rest!!
Leslie (MOH)
robert the last shot seriously took my breath away...awesome!
Hi Leslie. I am so happy that you like these shots so much. It was great meeting you on Saturday, we all had such a fun time. I can't wait to get the rest of the photos done!
Thank you Laurie!! I really appreciate that.
Rob,
We are really enjoying the photo preview. The photos are unique and truly capture Meredith and Reid. It was a pleasure to work with you and your crew. We didn't even know you were there. It was such a perfect day for them and we appreciate you capturing the memories for a lifetime!
Thank you both for being so warm and welcoming throughout the whole day. We greatly enjoyed being their to capture Meredith and Reid's day and I am so happy to hear that you like the photos that we posted. It was such a wonderful day. Meredith and Reid looked great and that combined with their happiness made our job very easy.
Mother of the Flowergirl - Amazing preview photos. Your crew was incredible throughout the day. Everyone was so patient with my daughter when the sun caused her eyes to tear. Thank so much - can't wait to see the rest!
I am so glad that you liked the preview photos. Thank you so much for your compliments. We love what we do and our goal is to make wedding days the best that they can be :). By the way your daughter was great, it was our pleasure to be patient. I can't wait to get the rest of the photos ready.
what a great silhouette shot. That must have been a fun time and location to shoot.
Wrinkle
Thanks Steve! It was a nice golf course and the sunset was really amazing. I actually had the couple come outside during their reception to quickly capture that shot. It was a fun one. Wish you could have been there!
great work. Love the last one.
jOe
Thank you jOe!!
Post a Comment