Today is mine & Kathleen's engagement anniversary. It has been 2 years since I have popped the question (and she made me the happiest man alive) so I decided to share two things with all of you. The first is a slideshow of our engagement session that we had taken in NYC. Kathleen and I look a lot different then because combined we weighed over 100 pounds heavier. We had our pictures taken at Grand Central Station, Central Park and on the Brooklyn Bridge.
The second thing I wanted to share with you is a picture that I took of Grand Central Station on the day I proposed. I proposed in NYC and snapped a photo when we got off the train about 2 hours before I asked Kathleen to marry me. So obviously this picture is very important to us and I think kind of fun. I hope you enjoy this glimpse into our lives :).


10 comments:
that slideshow is extremely cute!!! Made me a little emotional ; ) Thanks for sharing that. I had only seen a few of those. you guys look great - 100+ pounds or whatever. Seriously - "love-ly".
Thank you Vicki :)
Rob - I've always known that you do great work but ... well, wow! I'm so impressed! Anyway, Roxy and I will see you both soon, as you now know, I guess. Can't wait! Love you guys!
Hey Christine, thanks for checking out my blog, I really appreciate it! Can't wait to see you and Roxy!
Awesome Robert. Congrats!
Thank You Tony!
Very cute Rob! I love the song too......
Hey Danielle, thank you, that song is one of our favorites. Thank you for checking it out!
Happy Engagement Anniversary from Shell, Tony Amelia ,and Hartley. It's been a pleasure to be a part of your lives.
Love The Ferro Family
P.S. Amelia keeps talking about HER Rob. She's hooked on RJT!!!
Hey Tony, thanks for the message, that means a lot! You guys are all really awesome and it is support from people like you that keeps me going. Thank you for everything!!
Post a Comment