Ok, so here are some of the album spreads from the recent wedding sample album that we put together. Danielle (among others) have been asking for us to put some spreads up, so here they are. Check back soon, we will be putting up some spreads from our Las Vegas Engagement Session.







6/06/2008
Album Spreads
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
4:15:00 PM
Labels: Albums
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
A - W - E - S - O - M - E!!!!
very cool robert. i like how you mixed it up. nice compositions and very simple layout. love that.
I hear Kathlenn is the stank when it comes to album speads!!!! Awesome job Kathleen :)
Thank you Val, much appreciated!!
Hey Robin, my general style both in shooting and in album design is very simple so I take that as a very nice compliment. Thank you!! I have to make sure I give Kathleen credit as well because we co-designed this book. Thanks for checking it out!!
Hey Danielle, Kathleen is awesome, period!!
Post a Comment