6/09/2008

Allison & Bryan's Engagement Session

Yesterday Kathleen & I continued our fun weekend of shooting by spending time with Allison & Bryan for their engagement session. We photographed their session in downtown Fairfield and then went over to Sherwood Island State Park in Westport for some beach shots. It was so much fun photographing Allison & Bryan, here are some of the shots from the day. Also be sure to check back soon for some photos from the second engagement session we did yesterday. Happy Monday!!


Here is one of my favorite shots, the Amtrak Train was coming through while we were standing on the platform. I put a texture on this photo to give it a little something extra, I love how it feels.





I really love shooting against brick of any kind. I took this shot in the parking lot of the Fairfield Theater Company (FTC) right by the train station. A couple of months ago we had planned on shooting here for an engagement session, I am glad we finally did!


Another shot in front of one of the brick walls at the FTC, the colors are so much fun.




While walking around downtown we stopped at this GREAT coffee house called Las Vetas that Kathleen and I really like. It is one of those places that you don't see much anymore, so cozy and filled with furniture that doesn't match. It also has really great food and obviously coffee.


This coffee house is partly done in a Beatles' theme so when we saw the Imagine table we thought it would be a great place to photograph Allison & Bryan's hands and ring.



I really love the way Allison is looking at Bryan here, such a cute couple!


This is a shot that Kathleen took of me capturing Allison & Bryan in front of this really old movie theater.


Here is my shot.


It was low tide when we got to Sherwood Island which is so nice because there are so many colors and textures.



Long grass is awesome, and again the way that Allison & Bryan looked at each other was amazing.





Thank you Allison & Bryan for such a great time, we can't wait to spend your wedding day with you!!

7 comments:

MIKE said...

Rob, Great Job. I really like the bike shot and the word play pics. Very creative..

Anonymous said...

oooh! love the first train shot and love that brick wall!

Anthony Ferro said...

Love the brick wall shot with arrow and number....Las Vetas Lounge is where shell and I go alot with the kids.. Its one of those places you dont find much anymore.. but i think my favorite shot has to be the movie theatre shot and how perfect was the movie title.KUDOS again

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Mike, I really am happy with the bike shot as well.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Vicki, thanks for checking these out. You know me, I really love mass transportation, trains, planes, ships, so this shot is by far one of my favorites. It was such a rush when the train was going by. The brick wall was a lot of fun too.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Tony, I really think that you are one of our top supporters. Thank you for always checking out our photography. Kathleen and I really enjoy Las Vetas, it is so nice and relaxing. We should all go there together sometime. I really like downtown Fairfield, the movie theater and the titles worked really great. Thank you again Tony!!

Anonymous said...

i love the one with them in front of the community movie theater. that is a great shot!!!