A couple of weeks ago Kathleen and I babysat for our friends Tony & Michelle. They have two very sweet little girls, Amelia & Hartley. I just had to get a couple shots of them when we were over their house. Here are just a few, how cute are they?!




6/13/2008
Babysitting Amelia & Hartley
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
7:00:00 AM
Labels: Children and Babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow I didnt even know you took the pictures!!! they are great pictures Rob, you truly amaze me with your talent. the girls had such a wonderful time with you and Kathleen and it was so nice to go out and spend time with Tony. thank you so much for watching them again. Amelia keeps telling me to go out with daddy again and Rob and Kath"a"leen come and watch her and Hartley. :)
great shots of the girls rob...save them for when you do Jack and Amelia's album...
Post a Comment