As I had mentioned a little while ago, my wife Kathleen has started shooting. I have had the honor of teaching her (what I know) about photograph and growing into a better photographer right alongside of her. She is really amazing and I can't wait to see all the great photography that she is going to produce. I am very lucky to have Kathleen working for with me and she is going to be starting to take more and more photos at weddings and engagement sessions, I will be sure to post some as she does.
A couple weeks ago she had a camera and decided to take a creative picture of our wedding rings. This is one of our favorites that I wanted to share.
6/18/2008
A Detail Shot by Kathleen!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
9:49:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
oh that's awesome!! so pretty!
xoxo
M:)
Kathleen is so talented, what a natural :-)
You are soo lucky to be able to shoot with your wife! I wish I could, Bravo Kathleen!
Post a Comment