We didn't have a wedding this weekend which gave me a chance to catch up on some other work and spend some time with family. I decided that since Meredith & Reid are very excited to get their photos, I would share a few more from their wedding last weekend. I hope you all enjoy!!_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_01.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_02.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_03.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_04.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_05.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_06.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_07.jpg)
_060108/Meredith_Reid_Wedding(2)_08.jpg)
6/01/2008
More Photos from Meredith & Reid's Wedding
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
2:42:00 PM
Labels: Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Interesting Rings shot. It goes nicely with the picture of the cake (curvy designs).
Thanks Travis!!
Rob,
I am so happy that I happened to check your blog today at our picnic to show a family friend our teaser pictures. These new pictures are SIMPLY AMAZING!!! Reid and I are so happy...they are awesome!
Thank you again for everything...we are so lucky to have had you as our photographer! :)
Meredith
Hey Meredith, you are too kind!! I am so happy to you like the photos, I am so glad that you chose us because it has been such a pleasure working with you. I can't wait to get you all the photos and start your albums and all of that fun stuff!! I hope you and Reid have been having a great weekend!!
I really LOVE, LOVE the ring shots. The Curves are gorgeous, good eye!!!
Thank you Val, ring shots are so much fun, and this one really came out nice!! I have to give my wife (who is also my assistant) credit for finding such a cool location to shoot the rings.
All of these pictures look so amazing! Everytime I see a preview from one of your recent weddings I get so much more excited that you'll be shooting my wedding in a few months. You really seem to capture the emotion of the day so beautifully.
I can't wait!!
Hello Amanda, it is SO good to hear from you. I am really looking forward to yours and Brad's wedding, it will be here before you know it! Thank you so much for your compliments, I really appreciate it. Can't wait to see you both again!1
Post a Comment