I hope everyone is having a great week. I just wanted to share this really sweet note that I got from Meredith & Reid (one of our awesome couples that got married on the 24th of May). Photography, specifically wedding photography is an incredibly challenging and emotional field and it is things like this that really keep me going.
Hi Rob!
The pictures on the website I was able to access and they are ABSOLUTELY perfect and everything that I dreamed of. Reid and I feel so lucky! I even showed a few coworkers and they have said how amazing you are. Thank you again for everything...you are so good at your craft and we are so happy to have had the chance to work with you. Reid, who doesn't really like being photographed, enjoyed it so much that he has already talked to me about sometime down the road having you photograph us in Boston, as we love being there! Anyway, thank you again for everything and please let us know what we need to do in terms of picking out pictures for our album. Please know that we love everything!!!
Meredith
Thank you again Meredith & Reid for letting us be such a special part of your day.
I hope everyone is having a great week!!


No comments:
Post a Comment