6/23/2008

Towanda & Ronnie's Wedding

On Saturday my second shooter Sue & I photographed Towanda & Ronnie's Wedding at the Crystal Room in Naugatuck. We had so much fun, here are some of the photos from their day.



A quick detail shot of the flowers, with the help of our video light.



It was such a beautiful night for an outdoor wedding.



The groomsmen right before the ceremony started. I loved the white suits!




The maid of honor walking down the aisle right before the bride was walked down.





Ronnie was filled with so much excitement as he got the first glimpse of his wife to be, I loved this moment.




Towanda being handed over to her husband-to-be.






A quick kiss after the ceremony




I really love hands, they tell so much.



The flower girls were so adorable and always willing to pose for a picture.



Her smile is priceless!!





The first dance



Thank you Towanda & Ronnie for letting us share your special day with you. We had such a great time. Congratulations once again, have a great time on your honeymoon!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you totally rocked this wedding! There are so many I love - the groom's reaction, the flowers girls, the bride looks radiant! the first dance shots. SO awesome!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Wow, I really like the hand shots, As you may already know, I am really drawn to photographing hands and feet, they are so personal and really do tell a story. The shot of the floral arangement is beautiful too. AAA!(Awesome as always) :-)

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love the light in these shots Rob. Awesome job!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank You Vicki, I really appreciate your comments. It was such a beautiful wedding. Can't wait to work with you again in a couple weeks!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Val, I love hand and feet shots as well. There is something very special about them both, it is like you can tell their whole life story. You are too funny with the AAA, thank you as always for your comments, I really appreciate them!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank You Danielle, I can wait to we can work together on that Trash the Dress Session!!

Anonymous said...

Rob....OMG!!!! The pictures are beautiful. Thank you so much for a job well done. Can't wait to see the rest and once again thank you for sharing our day!!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Ronnie Gray.