7/13/2008

Beth & Mike are Married!!

Yesterday my second shooter Vicki & I photographed Beth & Mike's Wedding. They got married at West Avon Congregational Church with their reception at The Bond Ballroom in Hartford. After the ceremony we made a quick stop at Elizabeth Park for some photographs of Beth and Mike in the gardens. It was such a beautiful day. Here are some of my photos from the day, be sure to also check out Vicki's Blog for some of her shots!!



I love taking photos of dresses before the bride puts it on. In this case we actually got to take some photos of the dress outside the church since the church is where Beth got ready.



Such a beautifully simple church.



I loved the light coming through the window of the church before the ceremony.





This shot is one of my favorites, it is of Beth's mother and maid of honor pulling the dress over her head. I like how it seems like an endless sea of white.





The first kiss!!



The wedding party right after the ceremony, I really liked the bridesmaids' dresses, they were so different.





I really love this bridal portrait of Beth back in the church. The simplicity of it all was something that really called out to me.



Elizabeth Park is really gorgeous, what more can I really say.



I LOVE sun flare!!







Beth & Mike's first dance in the beautiful Bond Ballroom.



This was something fun and artistic I did. During the first dance, I took a quick close-up / movement shot of Beth's dress. I like the texture and colors that came out.



The Bond Ballroom is in such a beautiful old building, we saw this hallway and mirror immediately and just had to take a quick bridal shot of Beth on the bench.



Here I am with the happy couple, thank you Vicki for capturing this!


Thank you Beth & Mike for such an amazing day, congratulations again!! I hope you have a great time on your honeymoon in Greece & Egypt. Can't wait to see some of the photos you capture there!!

11 comments:

Robin Dini Photography said...

great job! the shots of the bride alone are stunning!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Robin, I really appreciate that!!

www.fabuluxephotos.com said...

great job, but I have to tell you, nothing like image #5 on Vicky's blog... :)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job! I was psyched to see the bridal portrait in front of the mirror. Great picture - and I LOVE how you processed it! Always fun shooting with you!

He he - Claudia is funny ; ) Feel free to steal my image for your blog too!

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I forgot to say how much I LOVE the portrait of Beth in the church! Absolutely gorgeous. SHe is going to be so happy - with all the amazing photos you took!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Claudia, #5 is a great shot, it made me laugh. Thank you for checking these out!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Vicki, Thanks again for all of your hard work yesterday. I really loved LOVED that mirror at the end of the hallway and Beth really rocked it on the bench. And of course the bridal portrait in the church is one of my personal favorites. What a fun day!

Val McCormick Photography said...

You two make an awesome team, I'm telling you I REALLY liked the images you two took. I how two amazing artist can be in the same place at the same time and come away with such different but amazing images. That sun flare ROB was so ROCKIN' Awesome Job!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thanks Val, we had an amazing time at this wedding, I love capturing emotions and details and overall love weddings. Thank you so much for checking these out!!

MIKE said...

LOVE that sun flare shot... and the dress shot. Very cool.