7/27/2008

Elysia & Greg's Wedding

Hey Everyone, we are off to vacation but I wanted to first share with you just a few photos from Elysia & Greg's wedding which we photographed yesterday. Their day was so beautiful and Elysia & Greg are so wonderful to be around. The ceremony was at St. Matthew's Church in Norwalk with the reception following at the Cobb's Mill Inn in Weston.

I will have far more to post after we get back from our trip but here are some of my favorites. I hope you all enjoy!!



I love shoe shots so you can imagine how exicted Kathleen & I were when we saw this poster on the wall. It was the perfect background for Elysia's shoe shot!!



I really like details like this.



Elysia & Greg standing right before they give their vows.



The bridesmaids watching on.



Greg started to tear up during the vows, this was such a nice and emotional moment. He also gasped in excitement the first time he saw Elysia walking down the aisle. So wonderful!



Going in for the first kiss as husband and wife.



A quick moment back in the church after the ceremony.



The wedding party dress colors were really great, we also really liked the shoes.



Elysia & Greg looked at eachother that way all day.



I LOVE tall grass!!



We had to stop traffic for this shot, but I think it is a fun one.



Simply beautiful.



Just for fun!!



This was a challenge to get to this location, we had to do a little minor hiking, Elysia even had to take her shoes off, but they really wanted to take photos down by the waterfall. I didn't even tell them to do this pose, they were just so happy!!



I loved the details on the dress and of the shoes.




Last but not least, the cake. How delicous does it look!!



Thank you Elysia & Greg for having us be such a great part of your day, we had a wonderful time!! We hope you have an amazing time in Antiqua!! We will talk to you when we all get back. Congratulations again!!

Rob & Kathleen

4 comments:

Val McCormick Photography said...

As always beautiful R&K :-) LOVE, the shoe shot; love the shoe. How neat that the bridesmaid wore the same style shoe as the bride. Can't wait to see more. :-)

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Val!!

Anonymous said...

I missed this post!! I love that shoe shot!!!! Great job - looks like a fun wedding!

Unknown said...

Thank you Rob for taking the time to post these pictures before leaving for your trip. Everything looks amazing and we are looking forward to seeing more! You, Kathleen and Sue were so wonderful on the day of the wedding...I barely knew that you were there taking the pictures which made me feel less nervous and more comfortable. It sounds and looks as though you had a wonderful time in Paris. Thank you again.

Elysia and Greg