Kathleen & I just got back from seeing the new Pixar movie, Wall.E. I have always been a huge Pixar fan since Toy Story so I couldn't wait to see this one. Let me first start by saying that this is arguably Pixar's BEST film yet. Not only does it meet all the standards that Pixar has set for itself, it exceeds them. If that is not enough, it has many incredible messages within this movie. I STRONGLY recommend that everyone see this movie. It may be one of the most important movies out right now.
After you see it, I would love to hear what you think of it, so take a minute and leave your comments on this post. I hope everyone is having an incredible week!!
7/01/2008
Pixar = Genius!! Wall.E = Awesome!! Green = Very Cool!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
9:19:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Awesome!! We are seeing it tomorrow night - van't wait ; )
I absolutely loved the movie! WallE was absolutely adorable and it was such a good lesson about being green, not being lazy and actually making an effort to talk to people. I really learned something from that movie and you can't say that for many movies.
Can't wait to get sometime to go watch the movie. :)
oooh this looks awesome! we've been wanting to see it and now we definitely will!
xoxo
M:)
Post a Comment