8/06/2008

Random Paris Details

So we got home and were welcomed to many e-mails and phone messages for us to blog more photos from Paris. Trust me, I have a lot of photos to blog and I will be sharing many of them. I will be posting more from Kathleen's Bridal Sessions and the landmarks that we visited but today I decided to post some random shots from around the city. Enjoy!!


How cool is this guy!?! He was just sitting on one of the bridges playing music not having a care in the world. How could I not take a picture!



We went into so many churches while in Paris, they are all so beautiful. Most churches in Europe that I have been to do no have pews, but chairs instead. I thought it was fun to shoot the chairs.



It seems that the French spend just as much time displaying food as they do eating it. This was in a window of a bistro. By the way the food in Paris is incredible!!



Paris from the top of the Eiffel Tower.



Another street portrait. I liked how the man was reading the newspaper while his dogs just waited patiently.



Reproductions of old newspapers at a street vendor.



The Seine River.



The bridge leading across the river to The Louvre.



Sunset over the Seine.



Be sure to check back in a day or so for more!!

8 comments:

Travis Flynn said...

Good stuff-- I especially like the food on display. Good thing I just ate!

Anonymous said...

Oh, glorious Paris! Wish I could go there soon and photograph like you have.

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are beautiful!

Val McCormick Photography said...

Ah, Man I can't believe that food shot, wow! I've got to admit the anticipation of seeing Kathleen's bridal session is killing me :-)

Candice @ Jubilee Events said...

Rob... I love 1, 5, 6 & 7... breathtaking. I'm so jealous!

Erik Maziarz said...

super photos Rob! might as well be from the pages of National Geographic. awesome.

Anonymous said...

These pictures make us feel (almost) like we were there. Love the sunset one!!!!!!!!!!!

carla ten eyck said...

Beautiful shots here RJT! Glad to hear you're back!