2007 was a great year, my wife and I got married, I got to work with a ton of great clients, the first grandchild in Kathleen's immediate family was born and a whole lot of other wonderful things happened. I put together a slideshow of pictures from this year. Most of them are photographs that I took but I couldn't resist putting in a few pictures from mine and Kathleen's engagement and wedding as well. Happy 2008 to everyone, I have a lot of good things planned for the upcoming year and can't wait to share, the best is yet to come. I hope you enjoy.
1/01/2008
2007 Year in Pictures Slideshow
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
2:56:00 PM
Labels: Children and Babies, Engagement Sessions, Slideshows, Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
RJT PICTURES ROCKS!!! 2008 IS GOING TO ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF WITH RJT PICTURES!!
Hi Robert. Great collection of work you have put together! Congrats on a great year.
Post a Comment