So this week has been filled with so many great things. On Wednesday I went to see Mike Colon and Bob Davis up in Hartford for their "Master Your Craft Seminar". It was so rewarding to see such amazing photographers. Last night I went to my first CT Pug Meeting which is a group made up of professional photographers from around the state. It was great to get to network and I feel so good to know I have such a solid support system. I will post more about both of those things soon.
But first I thought I would share some of my snow day pictures from today. I didn't even know it was supposed to snow so seeing it come down this hard was quite a surprise. I experimented with some new super cool film textures with these images. 




Also this is my 100th Blog Post. Thank you so much to those who keep coming back and keeping up on my blog. You are all awesome. Enjoy the day indoors!!
2/22/2008
Snow Day & 100th Blog Post!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
1:18:00 PM
Labels: Personal, RJT Announcements
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi Robert. I never got a chance to find you to say hello on Wednesday. I was sitting near the back. Such an awesome seminar, huh? I am so pumped about everything I learned. I missed out on PUG though, super tired from the week's events. I hear they covered some excellent topics. Hopefully, I'll see you at the next one :) Wow, surprise storm today. I'm getting a lot of work done...enjoy! Happy 100 Post!
Robert- glad to see I wasn't the only one shooting it up today- what a great day for it! Also am glad you made it last night to the PUG meeting- it was so great to see so many new faces!!
Hope to see you next month!
Congrats on your 100th post :)
Post a Comment