Today Kathleen & I spent the morning with Katie & Jeff so I could photograph their engagement session. Jeff, Katie and I all went to the same highschool so it was fun meeting up with them. Never in highschool did we have any idea that I would be photographing their wedding. Pretty cool!! Anyways, Kathleen and I are out here for WPPI and Katie and Jeff just happen to be Vegas fanatics so it is the perfect place for their engagement photos.. We started off the day at the Neon Museum Boneyard (where all the Vegas signs go after they are no longer used). They have these great signs dating back 40 years. It was certainly a pleasure to photograph there and all of us had a ton of fun!! I am so thankful that are project request to shoot there got approved. We also went to the Vegas Welcome Sign as well as various places along the strip.
Here are just a few from this morning, I will have many more when we get back to CT. ENJOY!!




3/14/2008
Katie & Jeff's Vegas Engagement (...a little preview)
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
8:23:00 PM
Labels: Destination: Las Vegas, Destinations, Engagement Sessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG I am so jealous! Looks like you are having a blast. Beautiful images as always...I love the second on - gorgeous lighting and cool processing! Can't wait to see the rest.
Thanks Vicki!! I have so many favorites from this session, I can't decide which ones I like the most. I have to post a couple more from the session once I get a chance.
Post a Comment