3/16/2008

A Malibu Wedding at a Hollywood TV House!!

Yesterday Kathleen & I flew out to CA to photograph an awesome wedding formal session in Malibu. I had the incredible pleasure of photographing the session at a house that is used for Hollywood TV shows. It is an absouteley beautiful spanish style house with an infiniti pool in the back and balcony's galore. We had full access to the entire house and grounds. Deja & Jeremy were awesome to work with. Jeremy actually does Television production work and Deja has played parts in such shows as "CSI Miami" among others.

Here are just a few photos from the session, I will post many more when we get to CT. Be sure to take a look at the last one, it's a fun one. I hope you enjoy, I am off to my WPPI sessions. Talk to you all soon!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome you do a wonderful job. Deja & Jeremy take great pictures.