So we are back from Vegas and California and the weather was definitely much better out there. I wanted to remember how nice it was so I decided to share some additional photos from Deja & Jeremy's day. Enjoy!!_031508/Deja_Jeremy(2)_03_web.jpg)
_031508/Deja_Jeremy(2)_01_web.jpg)
_031508/Deja_Jeremy(2)_05_web.jpg)
_031508/Deja_Jeremy(2)_02_web2.jpg)
_031508/Deja_Jeremy(2)_07_web.jpg)
_031508/Deja_Jeremy(2)_04_web.jpg)
3/19/2008
More Photos of Deja & Jeremy in Malibu
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
3:36:00 PM
Labels: Destination: Malibu, Destinations, Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love that 3rd shot down on the veranda!
Oh my God I loved them all. you do wonderful jobs
Thanks Robert, the shot on the veranda is one of my favorites as well!!
Also thank you who ever you are anonymous, I appreciate you taking the time to check out my blog and for your compliments on my work!!
I really love them all. Jeremy and Daja take great pictures. you really do a wonderful job.
Thank you Barb!! Deja and Jeremy are really an awesome couple and I feel so blessed to have been able to work with them. Thank you for your compliments on my work, I sincerely appreciate it!!
Post a Comment