Yesterday I got to do something very cool, I got to second shoot for Vicki from Victoria Souza Photography. I was of course incredibly happy because playing this role allowed me to be more creative and just capture some really fun shots. It also worked out well because Kim & Mike had booked us for videography, so we were going to be there anyways. For those of you who don't know, we offer complete video packages. I have really great videographers that work for me and today Tony & Steve did an incredible job capturing the emotion of the day.
Yesterday was a georgeous day for a wedding and I don't think anyone could have asked for a better day. I started off the day with the guys at their hotel. We decided to take a couple shots outside and it is a good thing we did. A small fire had actually broken out in the fresh mulch by the building. The fire department came down and took care of everything. We did end up getting couple of shots in front of the truck. Mike & Kim's ceremony took place in Trumbull at the Nichols United Methodist Church and their reception was at The Lounsbury House in Ridgefield. Here are some of my photos from the day. Be sure to go to Vicki's Blog and check out her photos as well!!













4/20/2008
Kim & Mike's Wedding
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
2:20:00 AM
Labels: Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Awesome! I love the image of the ceremony through that window - and the last dancing shot of Mike & Kim! Thanks again for being my second at this wedding - you did an amazing job.
You are very welcome. The shot through the window is one of my favorite as well. Awesome wedding!
The window shot is my favorite as well. The pictures are amazing and I can't wait to see more.AWESOME!!!
Good stuff Robert. +1 on the window shot.
Hey Tony & Tony! Thank you so much. It was such a cool church and so unusual to have windows up on the balcony.
Love the shot of the groomsmen's feet. The one through the window. Great photos!
Excellent! I gotta say--I am also lovin' that window shot--very cool. But there are lots of nice images in this group. The expression on that dance/twirl is perfect!
Hey Eileen, It makes me so happy to know that so many people like the window shot. When I was taking it, I thought I would be the only one that found it interesting. I am so glad I took the shot!
Are you insane Rob?...That window shot is killer....and the first one of them under the tree....the light there is SICK!!!! I also really like the groomsmen feet! Love your stuff....
You rock Danielle, thank you so much for staying in touch with my blog. I really appreciate it!! The light under the tree was really incredible, we couldn't resist shooting there. Combined with the 1.2, the shot came out really fun. The groomsmen feet is a shot that makes me so happy, I am so glad how it came out. The cross process came out really nicely with the brick and the black shoes.
hey robert - love the backlit shot of the church...that's some yummy flare!
Thanks Eric!! That is a perfect way to describe the flare, I couldn't do it better myself. :)
I really love your eye RJT! Incredible images, add another fan to your long list of the window shot, and the groomsmen feet (hey we can pair up our attendants feet shots LOL) and they way you really see light...
Beautiful!!
Hey Carla, that really means alot, thank you!! I guess I share a similar obsession with feet, the are strangely so much fun to shoot! And as far as the window shot goes, I am trying to really push myself to think outside the box and make even better photos. That window shot has certainly become one of my personal favorites and I am so touched that so many people like it.
Post a Comment