4/20/2008

Monique & Chris' Engagement Album

The other day I received Monique & Chris' finished engagement album. When designing this book, I decided to have some fun and do something different. Monique & Chris didn't want the typical book for their engagement session so this is what I came up with. I made a 12x6 album with the binding on the top. The book is bound with beautiful blue leather and an acrlyic cover. This is one very cool book. Kambara is simply the best. Take a look!






6 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow! That is one cool album. I love the texture on the cover and the binding on the top - very creative!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thanks Vicki! Kamabara is really amazing. I love designing books that are a little bit different.

Salty Grapes said...

What a GREAT album. I love it! Very unique... nicely done! -Julia

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Julia, thank you so much!! I have been wanting to make an album with the spine on top for a while now and the opportunity finally presented itself. I am so happy with how it came out.

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love the album!!!!! Awesome layout, and it's very unique and creative!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thanks Danielle, I want do the another album with the spine on top for a wedding, except larger. This one is a 12x6. So many fun options, it is sometimes very overwhelming!