One of our friends told me that I need to post on my blog because it has been a couple days. I always find it amazing how many people check out my blog and keep up on everything that I am doing. So this post is for Robin (who is one of my loyal followers). I decided to share some more photos from Laura & Chris' wedding from last weekend. Enjoy!_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_01.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_02.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_03.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_04.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_05.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_06.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_07.jpg)
_041908/LauraChrisWedding(2)_08.jpg)
4/19/2008
More Laura & Chris Wedding Photos
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
12:52:00 AM
Labels: Weddings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
gorgeous! I love that first one! Shot with 1.2 I am guessing? Just beautiful.
Thank you Vicki!! It was AWESOME second shooting for you tonight. You did a fantastic job, I can't wait to see your pics!!
Gorgeous pics. I can't believe how nice that one of the bridesmaid coming down the aisle is! I usually feel like this moment happens so fast. I don't think I ever stopped to get such a cool, creative shot. The silhouette one is also quite beautiful.
Thanks Eileen, that isle shot is one of my favorites as well. I get bored with the same shot all the time and I really wanted to challenge myself to get something a little different. You are right, that moment goes by so fast! Thank you so much for your comments!
Rob, love the silhouette shot, and the one of his medals...that one is really creative!!!
Thanks Danielle, I was sitting on the floor take of the reception hall taking multiple shots of the medal trying to wait for the couple to come into the frame. I was hoping that they would kiss or something but that didn't happen. I however was pleasantly surprised how the shot came out.
I love the pic of the jacket with the dance lights.. RJT never seems to amaze me.Unbelieveable!!ILOVE IT!!!
Hey Tony, When I was taking that shot, I wasn't sure if it was going to come out, but I am so glad it did. It is a fun one!
Post a Comment