5/20/2008

Jennifer & Krystopher's Wedding

We have had a such a fun and busy weekend these past few days and I am just now getting to blog some photos. On Saturday, Vicki & I photographed Jennifer & Krystopher's Wedding. The ceremony was at St. Rose of Lima Church in Meriden followed by the reception at Cornucopia in Torrington.

The day was absoutely beautiful and Jennifer & Krys were so much fun to be around. Here are some of the photos from their day.

Be sure to check back later today for Michael & Maren's Engagement Session photos!!


















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She was one hot bride! I love these shots - LOVE the one of Jennifer in the hallway looking down with the light behind her. Just gorgeous!

Robert J. Trenske said...

That was one of my favorites as well, I loved how the light blurred out like that and the expression on her face. Thank you again for second shooting for me, it was a fun day!

Anonymous said...

beautiful shots robert! loooooove the church shot.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Eric!!