5/20/2008

Michael & Maren's Engagement

On Sunday I photographed my brother-in-law Michael and his fiance Maren (my soon to be sister-in-law) for their engagement session. The weather called for almost 100% chance of rain so I decided that we would do this session rain or shine and I am so glad that we did. As soon as we started the session, the skies opened up and we had a ton of rain. Kathleen held an umbrella over me and I had bags over my cameras to keep them dry. This session was so much fun. We went all over their town of Sea Bright, NJ and took some really fun shots. This town is filled with so many great textures, I could have shot their all day! We even went to the exact place they met and took some shots there. Just looking at the two of them, you can see how much love they are in.

Thank you so much Michael and Maren for letting me photograph the two of you. We had an awesome time! Here are some of the photos from the day.






















15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the water mirror shot and the last shot with them in the car. Real nice

Wrinkle

laurie said...

i love the puddle shot as well and I LOVE their shoes....very cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my - too many good ones to decide my favoirte! I love the puddle reflections shot...love the car shot! That one is hot hot hot!!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Wrinkle, thanks for checking out the blog. I wasn't sure if the car one was going to work out, but I am so glad it did!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Laurie, their shoes are important to them, they have things sewn into them, you are right they are really cute. I am also really happy with the way the puddle shot came out. How are things down south?

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Vicki, I can't believe how many people are telling me that they love the car shot. That was one of those last minute "let's try this" kind of things. It is becoming one of my favorites now.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Jacob, I tried to find as much color as possible, I figured there was no color in the sky because it was raining, so I looked elsewhere. It worked out nicely, when the sky is that gray everything pops out more. We will have to catch up tomorrow night at the PUG!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Rob...love the reflection shot and the shoe shot! Great job on these.

Unknown said...

Rob, these pics are beautiful! Every single one of them is better than the last. The reflection pic is my favorite! Very sweet and very romantic!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Danielle, Thank you!! I really loved their shoes so I had to shoot them.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Kathleen, everyone is really going crazy over the reflection shot, I am so glad that I took it! Thank you for checking these out.

Travis Flynn said...

I agree that the reflection picture is great. Overall, excellent use of different backgrounds. Nice work!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Travis. I appreciate that!

Anonymous said...

i love the puddle shot and the shoe photo!!! they are both my favorites!!!! great job!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Michelle, I love both of those photos myself!! Thank you so much for checking out these photos.