At 11:14pm tonight (July 14th) our good friends Kathleen & Gabe welcomed their second child into this world... a beautiful little girl, Keira Grace. Kathleen & I were fortunate enough to be at the hospital with Kathleen & Gabe and her mom. I was taking photos of her at just an hour old. I will have a ton more in the next couple days but for now here are just a couple. She is absoutley amazing!!

7/15/2008
Introducing Keira Grace!!
Posted by
Robert J. Trenske
at
3:09:00 AM
Labels: Children and Babies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow, what a long night. Congratulations to Kathleen and Gabe, what a beautiful addition to thier family. They are so lucky to have great friends like you and Kathleen.
What a cutie!
Wow! SO beautiful! Congrats on the new adition - she's gorgeous. Great shots too - love the second one!
Post a Comment