4/16/2008

Amanda & Brad's Engagement Book

For Amanda & Brad's Engagement Album I designed a beautiful AsukaBook Coffee Table Book. We offer a bunch of different types of albums. AsukaBook's are great for engagements, gifts, children or baby books as well as many other things. Here are a couple photos of Amanda & Brad's book.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you so much, the Coffee Table books are really a nice way to see remember your day and a great alternative to a album.

Anonymous said...

awesome cover robert. is that an asuka book bound?? saw you at pug last night but didn't get a chance to chat - maybe next time!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Eric, yea that is an Asuka Book, it is the EX book. They do a really nice job and make a great alternative to a traditional flush mount album. I am sorry we didn't get to talk last night, we will definitely have to catch up next time.

Eric Foley said...

Hey Robert, love the book! I haven't tried Asuka yet. I hear nothing but good things! It was nice chatting with you last night, see you at the next one?

Robert J. Trenske said...

Thank you Eric! You should give Asuka a try sometime. Clients really like them. It was good chatting with you last night as well. You talk was very helpful, I am glad that we got to have that brought up as a topic. I will see you at the next PUG. Thanks again!

Unknown said...

Asuka does such an excellent job---I love 'em!