5/28/2008

Jacinda & Juan's Hoboken Engagement

On Sunday, Kathleen and I got up nice and early to head over to Hoboken, NJ to photograph Jacinda & Juan's engagement session. We spent the time with both of them on the Steven's Institute of Technology Campus which is right across the Hudson River offering amazing views of the NYC skyline. Jacinda used to work at Steven's so she knew all of the great places to go. Hoboken has so many amazing textures and places to photograph and Jacinda & Juan were both so much fun to be around. Thank you for a great day.

Here are some of the photos from the Sunday. Be sure to check back later for photos from the pregency session that I photographed on Monday. I hope everyone is having a great week!!

















10 comments:

MIKE said...

Rob, awesome shots. I really like the painted wall. At first glance it looked like Jacinda and Juan almost blended into the painting. Great job : )

Jacinda said...

Rob,
Thanks so much for the awesome engagement session. We had such a blast! These pics are great and Juan said he felt really comfortable with you and Kathleen. That is a big thing for Juan who normally doesn't like pics. Nice work! We can't wait until our wedding!
Love,
Jacinda

Anonymous said...

Love the skyline shots - and the ring shot. I am impressed that they trusted you enough to put the ring on a grate like that ; ) Awesome job!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Mike, thank you so much for checking out my blog! The painted wall was fun, filled with great colors and texture. Now that you mentioned it they do look like they were blended in.

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Jacinda, It makes me SO happy to hear that you and Juan like the engagement photos that I posted. We had great time hanging out with you. I am so glad that Juan felt so comfortable, you both looked so great in the photos! You certainly picked a fun location. I can't wait to get you the rest of the photos and can't wait for your wedding!

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Vicki, thank you for checking these out, it was so cool to have the skyline in the background. The ring on the grate was fun, I of course was a little nervous. It was a fun session!

Beyond The Lens Photography said...

Love the color and pop in these. Especially that shot of the tree in the BG! Another great shoot Rob.....

Robert J. Trenske said...

There were so many colors around when we were shooting that session, I really wanted to bring them out. Thank you Danielle!

Robin Dini Photography said...

risky ring shot there! i hold my breath. :O

Robert J. Trenske said...

Hey Robin, it wasn't as risky as it seems, the grates are not as big as they appear, the ring actually couldn't fit through. That being said there was a certain amount of trust that the couple had to give to me to try it in the first place. Thank you for checking these out!